Do you have a family member with intellectual disability or autism who is interested in finding employment? Would you like to learn more about the process and resources that can help? Read below to learn how we can support you!
To participate you must:
Be at least 18 and live in Tennessee
Have a family member with an intellectual disability and/or autism who has already exited high school (or will graduate May 2023)
Where & When?
Virtual sessions will be offered through April 2023. See below for options. March dates start the week of 3/6. April dates start the week of 4/3. All times listed are Central Time.
- Mondays from 6:00-7:15 pm
- Tuesdays from 1:00-2:15 pm
- Thursdays from 5:00-6:15 pm
- Mondays from 5:00-6:15 pm
- Tuesdays from 12:00-1:15 pm
- Wednesdays from 6:00-7:15 pm